Includes patterns and instructions to embroider, embellish and construct three beautifully festive felt Christmas trees.
Don’t like them freestanding on a side table?! No worries! Leave their bottoms off and add a loop of thread to the top and you’ve got yourself some gorgeous tree decorations too!
– 3 x A5 sized sheets of 100% wool felt; (I used Beige, Pink and Green)
– 3 Skeins of embroidery thread to match each of the wool felt colours;
– DMC #3363
– DMC #3778
– DMC #3782
– DMC Diamant metallic thread (I used Old Rose/Old Gold)
– Selection of 4mm flat sequins and 3mm seed beads (water safe)
– Sulky Stick ‘N Stitch
– 3 x Wooden doll stands
– Fabric Glue
– Small amount of stuffing/polyfill
– Embroidery Needles; (I suggest a #5 for stitching & a #9 for finer embellishment work)