Includes pattern and instructions to embroider, embellish and construct five beautifully festive Christmas jumpers.
These would also be incredibly sweet stitched up and used as gift tags with the receivers name stitched on the back side!
– 5 x A5 sized sheets of 100% wool felt; (I used two bright pink, one teal, one green and one cream)
– Embroidery thread to match your wool felt colours; I used:
– DMC #Ecru
– DMC #581
– DMC #3608
– DMC #3804
– DMC #3808
– DMC Diamant metallic thread (I used Old Rose/Old Gold)
– Selection of 4mm flat sequins and 2mm seed beads (water safe)
– 3 x 3mm buttons
– Sulky Stick ‘N Stitch
– 5 x 40mm Miniature Coathangers
– Embroidery Needles; (I suggest a #5 for stitching & a #9 for finer embellishment work)